Tuesday, September 08, 2009

West Asheville Gardens stroll this weekend


iridescent pluton
Originally uploaded by zen
12 West Asheville garden sites will be on the 'must visit' list on September 12. The kickoff ceremony begins at the West Asheville Library at 10:30am and the wonderful LaZoom bus will take you around from 11 - 4pm to all the gardens.

I don't know about the other gardens, but Christopher Mello's garden at Waynesville and Westwood will be featured, and i use this garden for my daily inspiration.

See slide show here for some of my inspiration

It sounds like a great time and a wonderful chance to get into the heads of some cool local gardeners.

see also:
http://www.westashevillegardens.com/

1 comment:

Christopher C. NC said...

Thank you for this announcement Zen. I look forward to this garden tour of West Asheville. Your slide show was fab as usual, what I saw of it. If only I did not have this stinking satellite internet it would be so much more enjoyable.