Friday, October 17, 2008

Rock the Vote/Votefest at UNCA This Sat.

Rock the Vote/Votefest 2008 - live music, food, games, meet the candidates

Open to UNCA students, faculty and the Asheville community

Saturday, October 18, noon to midnight

1 p.m. - 4 p.m.: talk to candidates and campaign representatives

VOTE (until 6 p.m.) at the brand-new one-stop early voting station on the UNCA campus, Zeis Hall, Rm. 018 (I was there today and yesterday -- lots of parking, no lines!)

Musical entertainment: the Baker Family Band, Old Folks, Bandazian, DashVara and more

I don't yet know what local candidates/campaign reps will be there. I'll update when I learn something...



1 comment:

Gordon Smith said...

Holly Jones will be there for part of it, and a couple of folks (myself included) will be there to represent!