Monday, August 25, 2008

Dollar Dollar Bill

The Top Floor Studio guys are bringing the know-how. You're invited.

Announcing a new Meetup for The WNC Web Technology Network!

What: How To Make Money From a Blog Site . . . .

When: August 26, 2008 5:30 PM

Meetup Description: The next meeting is on August 26th and will again be hosted by Top Floor Studio, who not only provide a great meeting space, but cold beer as well.

Rich Owings, owner of gpstracklog.com will do a presentation about how to make money from a blog. His site generates 1/3 million visits per month!

Mark your calendar for August 26th beginning at 5:30pm

6 comments:

Don Mak said...

Looking forward to attending. Since I make a significant amount of my income off my blogs, maybe i can learn something to make it ALL of my income ;-)

Thanks for the heads up!

Unknown said...

Hi Don,

Looking forward to meeting you. I'm mainly going to talk about how I got to the point where I could give up my day job. I think most people will get some useful ideas from it.

Gordon Smith said...

I bumped this post back up since the thing's tomorrow.

Who's going?

Edgy Mama said...

I'll be there! Chasing the blogapaloothazon oracle!

Jennifer Saylor said...

I'm going to try to be there...

Gourmet Grrl said...

Darnnit, I couldn't make it! But for real, I need some of this wisdom. Anyone willing to get together with me and share?? I don't need to make much, just enough to pay for meals so I can go legit, you know what I'm saying?
Email me at gourmet.grrl@yahoo.com if you care to share the love with me. Thanks!!!