Thursday, July 31, 2008

Whispers On The Wind

On the heels of the BlogAsheville gathering at the fantastic Wedge Brewery last Friday, folks are already getting excited about the 3rd annual Extravablogiversapaloozathon. To be held sometime in late September or early October, the Extrava will feature at least two musical acts, donated keg'o'beer, a snazzy location, and, of course, the BlogAsheville Awards. Nominations for the awards will open early next month, so check out the blogroll and read the folks you might not have acquainted yourselves with yet.

Any of you who have ideas for the Extrava, shoot me your emails: scrutinyhooligans AT yahoo SPOT com

We'll be looking for great graphics, tasty food, and whatever y'all come up with. Keep it on your mind. More details coming soon.

7 comments:

Jennifer Saylor said...

Already got a fun graphic planned. Just hit me with a date, time and email address when the time is right.

Jason Bugg said...

I will only show up if you promise that I win an award. I will also bring my world famous Guacamole.

Jennifer Saylor said...

Actually, it might be fun to a covered dish dinner.

Edgy Mama said...

Just don't plan it for September 20. That's Brewgrass!

Guacamole-off, Bugg? I am the guac queen. My bloggie may suck lately, but my guac still rules!

Gordon Smith said...

It's probably going to be Sept. 27th... Save the date (in pencil).

Admin said...

happy fun time!

Jodi Rhoden- Short Street Cakes said...

I'll bring some cupcakes.
xo