Wednesday, May 23, 2007

A Giant and Humongous Thank You

Pictured here are three local blogger types - and the two cohosts of Drinking Liberally - overlooking my giant new backyard. There were more bloggy people lying around my giant new deck in various states of exhaustion, bruising, cuts and so on from helping me move this past weekend. I have only this to say: Y'ALL ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!

I truly could not have done it without everyone (nah, it's not done yet, but the toughest physical part is) and I appreciate it so much. BlogAsheville - not just a blog, but a community of friends. Wow, that sounds sentimental and dumb, so let's reword it: BlogAsheville - not just a blog but a KICKASS community of AWESOME friends. Who came over and spent a beautiful May Saturday helping me move.

So stop by and say hello. The beer is on me for the foreseeable future!

No comments: