Sunday, February 18, 2007

BlogAsheville: Victorious

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingWhat the Hell?, Virtual Inanity, Brainshrub, and Scrutiny Hooligans rallied last night at Joli Rouge for another round of bloggy fellowship and laughs.

Pictured here is the beer I bought for Ash. He and Edgy Mama must've been plum tuckered after their DILO meeting, because they were conspicuously absent.

But then, so were a lot of you. Was it the cold night, the bad weather, the location, or some other secret reason?

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPlease use this thread to suggest times, dates, locations for our next BlogAsheville gathering. I'm thinking we ought to head back to the bowling alley for Bowling Thunder 2007...

11 comments:

Edgy Mama said...

O boy! Bowling again! Yes!

I drank too much at DILO. I know better to start at 4:00 p.m. Sorry I missed y'all! I still love you. Dearly. xoxoxoxo.

Kathryn said...

It was an awesome time.

arratik said...

Bliss & I were busy getting our drink on and negotiating icy sidewalks in downtown Nashville last night...

I think I can go on record for both of us and say that we're in favor of another bowl-a-rama...

Bill In Asheville said...

NO EXCUSE, SIR!

Just too much to do on that day and not enough hours alloted to do it.

Undercover Blue said...

Sorry I missed it. The flurry of activity of the precinct meetings aggravated the cold I've been fighting. Hadda go home to bed.

mygothlaundry said...

Free beer at the DILOA thing did me in - silly Flickr people kept right on buying pitchers and leaving them unwatched. . . god. What's a girl to do? It was my evil twin, I swear.

but yes, bowling - bowling would be good. Bowling by itself though, not as a DL adjunct.

Gordon Smith said...

Right.

No DL adjunct. That failed miserably.

The actual Bowling Thunder took place February 2006, but no new poster was created...

Now for a date - The weekend before Patty's Day or after?

I'm thinking before. March 10.

Sword Mama said...

There's Gordon!

Looks like you've embraced the A'ville scene.

I haven't lived there in a long time. Visited a little bit tho'.

Good to see ya. (-:

mygothlaundry said...

March 10 I'm in Charleston for a memorial service. Death tourism, it's my new thing. :(

Kate said...

I highly enjoyed crashing your blog party. Those real bloggers don't know what they missed. (Fresh greyhounds.)

Unknown said...

My goodness - I have never seen your mug before... and what a HANDSOME bloke you are! Cutie Patootie fo sho!

huggins from NYC,
alaina lynne