Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Free School

I promised Chall, aka Theseus, that I'd post something about the new Free School starting at the Asheville Community Resource Center, 135 Hilliard Street.

Although I'm a bit dubious. I mean, how do I know I'm getting my money's worth if I ain't paying? And why don't these people have last names? Okay, that's all I'm going to say. Here's the information:

Classes are starting immediately. One signs up simply by showing up. All classes are free. You can also contact Michael Loeffler at 336-575-0575 with questions.

The classes are:
  • Creative Writing, Chall, 8-9:30 PM Mondays
  • Spanish, Joseph, 4-5:00 PM Sundays
  • ASL, Robert, 3-5:00 PM Wednsdays
  • Art Class, different facilitators, 2-3:00 PM Wednesdays
Classes soon to be offered include:
  • Radical Art movements class, Michael and Lydia
  • Primitive fire making workshop, Cole and Will
  • Tree Climbing, Nable
  • Urban Plant Identification, Ryan or the Animal
  • Radical study group, Texas

No comments: