Friday, September 30, 2005

Tonight's the Night!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usThis post will be short since I have to rush off to pick my tuxedo up from the cleaner's before the Asheville Bloggers' Autumn Cotillion and Freedom March. We've gotten oodles of confimations of attendance, and one especially saddening regret from she who would be the belle of the ball, Edgy Mama. The orchestra will be arriving this afternoon, so if your have any waltzes you'd like them to strike up, just grease the conductor's palm. Who's tonight's debutante? You'll have to come and see.

Info HERE.

1 comment:

Edgy Mama said...

Still pouting. I'll miss y'all. I expect a full report in the a.m. If y'all want to have a post-party at my house around the corner, Ash seems to have a key. Have fun!

Happy Birthday, Uptown!