Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Friends, Bloggers, Countryfolk

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Last week, in an emotional moment, I posted a picture of Bush playing guitar during Katrina - it was incredible partisan and inappropriate for BlogAsheville. After an hour or two, I realized my mistake and took it down. My apologies; it won't happen again.

We created BlogAsheville to blog about our fair city, and despite our many differences, we have maintained focus and purpose since the beginning. I hope we continue to do so.

1 comment:

oldphort said...

Non-partisan? Then why list all of those extremely partisan groups working hurricane-relief? Why not just put up the info for the American Red Cross and leave it at that? Maybe you should look into some of the rhetorical filth being spewed by groups such as the Salvation Army before you suggest that people donate to them.

Partisan, ya'll. VERY partisan.