Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Mountain Xpress Readers, Welcome to BlogAsheville

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hello! Come on in and have a look around. We're BlogAsheville, and we couldn't be happier to have you.

BlogAsheville is an effort by area bloggers, diarists, photobloggers, and journalismists to create community and encourage folks like you to start your own blog. Our contributors are well-read and have strong opinions, and we expect our readers are the same.
On the sidebar you can:

Check out all of the area blogs.

Visit Asheville Artists and Galleries.

Use the BlogTools section to start your own blog and improve it.

Find out about the latest WNC happenings through the Asheville Links.

If you've got a blog we haven't listed, ideas for other links, suggestions on ways we can improve, or just want to get your two cents in please leave a comment (by clicking the word comments beneath any post) or email us at blogasheville@hotmail.com

BlogAsheville is happy to have you, and we hope you'll become part of our Asheville online community.

6 comments:

Edgy Mama said...

Nice welcome, Screwy.

Thanks for your inclusive, erudite, articulate comments in the Xpress! You give good quote.

Anonymous said...

What an excellent article... I'd like to thank BlogAsheville for doing so much to help Steve Shanafelt with the piece. I've been wanting to do a meetup but my schedule is so loopy. At any rate, congrats for helping to corral we wild few into one outstanding issue of Mountain X.

Johnny Lemuria said...

I am interesting joing your list of Asheville blogs. I just started mine a a little over a week ago, and wasn't even aware of the Asheville Blog until the Xpress article. I can be found here: http://newfleshtemple.blogspot.com

Gordon Smith said...

You know you've hit the big time when the spammers find you...

Marie said...

Yep. Screwy,
You've definitely hit the big time. That was one hell of a spammer! I look to you and the rest of the Asheville Bloggers as guidance counselors in building the Boone bloggers. There are only 4 that I know of. I encourage everyone to embrace this technology and run with it...
All my best.
My motto: "Build a blog and they will come."

Jude Nagurney Camwell said...

I gave your front page story a mention, Asheville bloggers.
Congrats!

Jude