Saturday, January 09, 2010


In the midst of all this snow and freezing weather, I want to share with you a warm spot. My new thriller Havana: Killing Castro -- the highly anticipated sequel to Havana: Top Secret -- was released this week by Eternal Press. For those of you who are into this series already, I'm hard at work writing the next book, Havana: Twin Powers, which will take readers on another whirlwind chase around the world, this time as far away as the Middle East.

I have great expectations for Havana: Killing Castro. It has won several awards already and is now one of four finalists in the thriller category of the Readers Favorite Contest.

To learn more about it and to purchase the e-book version (the print version will not be available for another week), please go to www.eternalpress.ca or visit my website: www.davidpereda.com

Have a great weekend and whatever you don't do, please do keep writing!

See you all soon.
David Pereda

No comments: