Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Locally-Made Gifts for Geek Girls

I like to buy local whenever possible, and buying for a geek girl like myself isn't always easy. The cool thing is I have plenty of fellow tribesgirls here in Asheville. I decided to create a special gift guide just for the geek girl on your list (or, you know, for you as a geek girl to drop hints, probably via a Twitter DM).

This is a cool case for the iPod from George Sawyer:



This recycled black leather clutch from Overlap looks a lot to me like a bar chart. Geekalicious!



OK, I know it wasn't the intent, but this cute tray from MarciG looks a whole lot like the Twitter bird. Just sayin'.



What geek girl is complete without a retro traveling salesman briefcase from FrenchLogic:



And we've all had those impromptu blog post ideas just pop into our minds. Now you can always have a place to jot the inspiration down with these cute matchbook notepads from My Creative Side:



So those were my finds. Do you know about something cool and locally made for a geek girl?

2 comments:

puggerhugger said...

I bought two of those beautiful birds from Marci at the UU craft fair this year and they DO kinda look like a twitter bird! I love them.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.