As well as beer, live loud rock from from Albatross Party and It's Elephant's, and yet another sugarbomb from our city's finest maker of scratch-made mostly-organic cakes, this year's Extravapalooza 4.0 (Now with Citizen Media!) offers a raffle with some sweet, sweet, take-homeable only-in-Asheville prizes:
- pottery from Gregory Vineyard
- 2 loaves of bread from master baker/BA contributor Jim Jenkins
- a gift from 2008 craft blog winner, kniter extraordinaire Amy Kett of Crankypants
- tickets to Funny Business, Asheville's new downtown comedy club
- Zombie Boogie, the spooky new ukebilly EP from Asheville's own Mad Tea Party
- a gorgeous new Genie Maples painting
Plus there'll be catering from Colorful Palate and schmoozing and boozing with the most awesome bloggers in the known universe. Tweeters and Facebookers too!
RSVP to our Spookypalooza event page here.
(Our awesome 2009 poster above is from an up-and-coming new designer, Ohia Quaint of Ohia Design. Hire her for your own original, amazing designs at designohia at gmail daht cahm!)