Monday, January 05, 2009

Rocky Horror is Back


Just got a Facebook message that tells me that the Rocky Horror Picture Show is back in Asheville, second Saturdays at 12 midnight starting this Sat.

The showing this coming Saturday is the unofficial audition for the house cast:
ALSO, join us Saturday, January 10 at MIDNIGHT at the Carolina Cinemas on Hendersonville Rd for the opening night celebration of the Rocky Horror Picture Show (Hello, Lips!) Come early and in costume if you'd like to be a part of the official House Cast, which we're forming for a monthly showing of this classic (every 2nd Saturday). Saturday night will be an (unoffical) audition for the House Cast, so spread the word, tell all your friends...I see you shiver with antici.............pation!
The Facebook note is all I have right now, so I advise calling to confirm date and time.

Rocky Horror Picture Show
second Saturday of each month, starting Jan. 10
unofficial auditions for house cast Jan. 10
Carolina Cinemas/H0llywood Cinemas 14
1640 Hendersonville Road
(800) 326-3264

1 comment:

arratik said...

I'm there.

I wonder how many of the audience partici...pation "lines" i can remember.