Friday, December 12, 2008

It's Friday. Christmas Jams and Christmas Spirit.

The Christmas Jam is this weekend and apparently there is a boatload of live music - even during the middle of the day. Check out the Christmas Jam Guide over at MountainX.com

My girls made some crafts and will be participating in the West Asheville Craft Show and Clothing Swap.

Our tree is up. Got a picture? Post it in the comments! Let's get some Holiday spirit for this weekend.

Now that home prices are falling and I have gone back to renting over the last year, I have a renewed interest in finding a home to buy. Love em or hate em, the Asheville Real Estate search tool over at Beverly-Hanks is pretty bad-ass.

Have a great weekend.

PS: Unless I missed it, no one made any sort of announcement about the new BlogAsheville layout. Just wanted to say I like it :-)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

The tree is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

Admin said...

i cant see the picture yet. =(

DARSB said...

I'm Twittering Xmas Jam, started today at Jack of the Wood. Search Twitter for #xmasjam.