Saturday, November 29, 2008

Open house: Dancing Dragonfly Pottery

My friend, Troy Amastar, one of the finest potters in town, is holding an open house at her Dancing Dragonfly Pottery studio over the next two weekends. Buy local for Christmas and help a fine struggling artist:



Says Troy:

"Dancing Dragonfly Pottery Holiday Open Studio Sat and Sun Dec 6-7 and 13-14 10am-6pm

Come enjoy the warmth of a wood stove, hot apple cider and light eats in my beautiful timber, straw and earthen studio, quiet country roads and relaxed shopping while you support a local craft business. There will be NEW WORK and ALL 2nds will be 25% off! Just 20 minutes NW of downtown Asheville.

Directions:

From I-240 Asheville, take I-26N toward Weaverville. Take the New Stock Rd Exit and L off the ramp. Ends at a T. Go L onto Monticello which also ends at a T. My blue pottery studio signs begin here. Go R onto River Rd (251 and also known as Old Marshall Hwy) and go approx. 1 mile to 1st L. Take Fletcher Martin Rd across the river and go another approx mile to 2nd L. Turn onto Jenkins Valley Rd and then another EMMEDIATE LEFT onto Curtis Miles. Go to top of hill and take 1st R onto dirt Haney Rd. My driveway is .03 miles on R with sign at end of the driveway.

For directions from where you live go to: ddpottery.com or info call: 828-683-3405

CAN"T COME? Check out my revamped website where you can order on line! I have tried to make it more user friendly and added more photos and a few new items! Tell me what you think! Easy shopping in a few clicks and delivered to your door!"

Cheers,
Heather
Chasing the Bread Truck

No comments: