Monday, October 13, 2008

Blogger cons in Greensboro this weekend

BlogHer cancelled their southeast tour, so Kelby Carr and David Slusher decided to organize an Alt Blogger Conference on Saturday to follow the ConvergeSouth con on Thursday and Friday, both in Greensboro, N.C.

Details on Alt Blogger con here. Details on ConvergeSouth here.

I'll be presenting on Saturday morning at the fringe con, which will take place from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. at AT&T State U in the General Classroom Building.

For more information, e-mail Kelby at kelby@typeamom.net.

If you don't have other plans, why not road trip to Greensboro?

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Sounds like fun!

Too bad I have my niece's birthday party Saturday morning then husbands work get together in the afternoon.

I love Greensboro though. The NC Zoo is my favorite zoo ever!!!

Michelle