Friday, March 21, 2008

The future of Jason Bugg as we know it.

Hello everyone, this is Jason Bugg from So Much For Tact. Over at my little blog, I do all sorts of fun stuff like Project Fridays, where I write about music to kickstart everyone's weekend. I am reaching a bit of an impasse about what to do with my blog. I've pointed it outward for a while, and it's been fun, but part of me wants to point it inward.

"So what does this have to do with me?" is what I bet some of the more selfish pricks out there are thinking right now. Well, all I am asking you to do is to go to my blog and answer the question I've posted in a recent post. Think you can do that? I bet you can do that, unless you are stupid or something.
Also, if this breaks any rules by me posting this, I'm sorry. You can kiss my sweet bippy.

No comments: