Thursday, March 15, 2007

Ya'll Welcome!

Goodbye Neverland is the newest addition the BlogAsheville family.



She is one of the community bloggers at the Citizen Times blogs!

"An Asheville native, I am twenty five years old, returning to town after seven years in Chapel Hill. I am an event planner by trade, having worked for three years in the industry after graduating from UNC with a BA Communications. In my spare time, I am a musician, a writer, a runner, a crossword enthusiast, a pop culture fanatic, and a coffee snob. My blog tends to center around my experiences as a twenty something in today's society, and my opinions on everything from five o'clock traffic to celebrity gossip."

Her name is Sara Fields (no relation to Sally), and she enjoys sushi, Desperate Housewives, Patti Griffin, and juggling fire with strangers.

Please welcome.......

Goodbye Wonderland!

No comments: