Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Real Romance

Once again, I'm home alone on Valentine's Day. Wait, no, I have my kids here. That's romantic, right?

Actually, as we all know, unless you're still a kid or still in the dopamine stage of love (see article below), this is a pretty dull excuse for a holiday. Although I do think that the world would be a better place if EVERYONE (of legal age) got some wild loving today.

If you are alone and want to talk to someone, go to my buddy Neil's bloggie. He's got Mr. and Ms. Valentine standing by to I.M. with anyone who needs them. For free. Although I hear time slots are limited.

For further real romance, go to Fringes' bloggie. Over there folks are telling their worst sexual adventure stories (not me, of course--though after I quaff a beer or two, you never know what might come spewing out of my fingers).

So, enjoy. And Happy Valentine's Day. If you're celebrating.

No comments: