Wednesday, November 08, 2006

A Little Help

This popped into the BlogAsheville Inbox:

"I'm wondering if you can send this out to the blogosphere. I'm looking for some help for a friend who appears to have had his car jacked late Tuesday night/early Wednesday morning.

You guys might know Jason Holt, a designer-builder friend of mine. He was at the Coxe Avenue Pizza Company election shindig last night. He left the pizza company about 11:20 p.m. and had some beers with me downtown.

Afterward...we drove around town trying to find his truck. He was really confused and wondering if he just had too much to drink. Unfortunately, it looks like someone stole his truck, a tan Toyota four-wheel drive. It's got some rust on the body and isn't the typical vehicle you would think a thief would target (no stereo, very utilitarian.)

We believe the truck was parked near the Wachovia Bank ATM/drive-through. If anyone saw anything could you call Jason 713-6451."

2 comments:

mygothlaundry said...

DAMN, that sucks. I swear that whole area is getting more and more dubious lately; I'm starting to wonder just WTF is going on. Coxe & Skyland have always been bad for cars being broken into, but this is the first I've heard of one being actually stolen. I have no info, only sympathy.

Jason Bugg said...

I don't know if this is where I'm supposed to put this stuff, but this is my blog, and I live in Asheville.

http://jasonbugg.blogspot.com/

I write stupid little essays, and plan on writing other stuff about Asheville and the like. So there.

Thanks.