Thursday, September 21, 2006

Drinking Liberally Tonight!

Asheville Drinking LiberallyA friendly, short reminder this will be
Sent 'long via e-mail, posted on some blogs
About this thing called Drinking Liberally
On Thursday nights, umm...
Heck with it - 6:00 AM is too early for iambic pentameter, I haven't had my first cup of coffee yet, and I don't own a rhyming dictionary...

Anyway, tonight's the night! Come join us at the Asheville Brewing Company @ 77 Coxe Ave. from 7:00 to 10:00 pm for another edition of Drinking Liberally, where the left-leaning of WNC come to pound a few pints and let off some steam.

See you tonight!
syntax (co-host)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I would post this message if I could in the forefront, but have to leave in the comments section for Syntax, whoever you may be. :)

Just wanted to say that Willy the cat from Asheville, has passed away. He was 15 years old. He died peacefully and had many around him who loved him. Alysha(from WWC) was his first Mama. If she is still around, could someone get word to her, since I'm not in Asheville.

Thanks...

Here's Willy as a babe. I've got more pics at my site.